John Wright is an Australian wildlife photographer and bird guide based in Kyushu, Japan. John became seriously engaged in nature photography while living in Japan and then Thailand. He returned to Japan in 2008 and has since concentrated on wildlife photography, especially birds. John visits Southeast Asia and Australia regularly, but usually travels within the Japanese archipelago, where he also guides visiting birders and wildlife photography enthusiasts.
Share this post with your friends
Join the discussion
You may also like:
- Ocean Noise is So Loud, Humpback Whales Stop Singing
- Eastern Imperial Eagle - Haradh
- Eastern Nightingale - Jubail
- Two Spur-winged Lapwing - Jubail
- Bottlenose Dolphin Adopts a Pilot Whale Calf
- Rapidly warming oceans have left many northern marine mammals swimming in troubled waters. But perhaps none more so than than the strange and mysterious "unicorn of the sea," the narwhal.