During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- Chuncho (Glaucidium nanum) by Walter Baliero (14%, 50 Votes)
- Mother and Child by Scott Helfrich (10%, 37 Votes)
- Nursing Cubs by Lori Huff (9%, 32 Votes)
- Wow! - Remizpendulinus, Danube Delta, Romania by Doina Russu (8%, 31 Votes)
- Blue-eyed bay scallops & urchin by John B. Spohrer, Jr. (6%, 22 Votes)
- Swallow-tailed Kite by Nancy Elwood (5%, 20 Votes)
- Ferruginous Hawk by Glenn Perrigo (5%, 20 Votes)
- Bar-headed Goose by Raj Dhage (5%, 18 Votes)
- Familiar Flyer (Blue Jay) by Howard Cheek (5%, 17 Votes)
- Roe deer at Summer evening by Andy Luberti (4%, 15 Votes)
- Marsh Harrier Hovering over Moorhen by Anand (4%, 13 Votes)
- Puffin' it Up! Nina Stavlund (3%, 12 Votes)
- Wings by Nitish Bindal Agrawal (3%, 11 Votes)
- Strive for Hunger by Santosh Mulik (3%, 10 Votes)
- Four month-old Lion Cub at Etosha Park Namibia by Bob Shepardson (3%, 10 Votes)
- Southern Hawker Dragonfly by Simon Millward (2%, 9 Votes)
- Gato montes by Ezequiel Escalante (2%, 7 Votes)
- Roe Deer by Marcel de Bruin (2%, 6 Votes)
- A Posing Peregrine Falcon by Joelle Budden (1%, 5 Votes)
- Ladybug by Lenka Tomášková (1%, 5 Votes)
- Spider Monkey (Mono colorado) Costa Rica von Beatrice Bäumle (1%, 4 Votes)
- Héron cendré par Xavier Rocton (1%, 4 Votes)
- Sprinkled Grasshopper laying eggs by Paul Mackenzie (1%, 4 Votes)
- Leucistic Red-Tailed Hawk, the grasslands Saskatchewan by Dave Waddell (1%, 4 Votes)
- Barn Owl by Jan Konter (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 136
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.