Central Park is full of pleasant spring sights right now.
I am a Collection Manager at the American Museum of Natural History, an author, and a photographer. I live in New York City. I recently published my first popular science book, Field Guide to Urban Wildlife, an illustrated collection of natural history essays about common animals. I update my blog, Urban Wildlife Guide, every Sunday.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Tennessee Girl, 3, Bitten by Venomous Snake Twice on Walk Home
- Photographer’s Nature Walk Cracks a 3-Year-Old Tortoise Mystery
- ‘I thought I was going to die’: otters attack British man in Singapore park
- Hunters kill 20 Yellowstone wolves that roamed out of park
- Authorities and Yobin communities clash as deforestation spikes in Indian national park
- Jumbo task as Malawi moves 263 elephants to restock a degraded national park