Central Park is full of pleasant spring sights right now.
I am a Collection Manager at the American Museum of Natural History, an author, and a photographer. I live in New York City. I recently published my first popular science book, Field Guide to Urban Wildlife, an illustrated collection of natural history essays about common animals. I update my blog, Urban Wildlife Guide, every Sunday.
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- Satpura one of India’s least-known national parks
- Fourteen lions escape from Kruger park in South Africa
- White Snowy Owl Spotted in Rare Sighting in Central Park!
- Six gorilla rangers killed in ambush at DR Congo's Virunga national park
- Close encounter with a Tiger in Ranthambore
- Leopard on a rock in Bandipur