Central Park is full of pleasant spring sights right now.
I am a Collection Manager at the American Museum of Natural History, an author, and a photographer. I live in New York City. I recently published my first popular science book, Field Guide to Urban Wildlife, an illustrated collection of natural history essays about common animals. I update my blog, Urban Wildlife Guide, every Sunday.
Share this post with your friends
Join the discussion
You may also like:
- More proof. A walk-in-the-park really can boost our feelings of well-being - especially when there are wild songbirds along the way!
- Petition: Elephant in India Who Was Made to Walk 1000 Miles in Spiked Chains is Finally Free!
- Alleged poachers walk free from justice because police failed to summon them
- Tennessee Girl, 3, Bitten by Venomous Snake Twice on Walk Home
- Banff wolves have lower survival rate due to hunting, trapping outside park boundary
- Fury as Goa’s rare wildlife park faces invasion by rail and road