Central Park is full of pleasant spring sights right now.
I am a Collection Manager at the American Museum of Natural History, an author, and a photographer. I live in New York City. I recently published my first popular science book, Field Guide to Urban Wildlife, an illustrated collection of natural history essays about common animals. I update my blog, Urban Wildlife Guide, every Sunday.
Share this post with your friends
Join the discussion
You may also like:
- White Snowy Owl Spotted in Rare Sighting in Central Park!
- Six gorilla rangers killed in ambush at DR Congo's Virunga national park
- Bison cull numbers in Yellowstone National Park to remain about same as last year
- Hundreds of Bison Migrating Out Of Yellowstone To Be Hunted Down Under Government-Sponsored Slaughter
- Newly spotted calves boost Javan rhino population to 72
- Petition: Stop Culling Mountain Goats in U.S. National Parks