Passeriformes – Coccothraustes coccothraustes – Yes, it happens in the south of France too! So I thought it would be nice to try “shooting” our feathered friends with dancing snowflakes!
Passionate about Wildlife, Photography and Wildlife issues. I live in the south of France at the present, but have lived in Africa for 16 years, in the U.S. for 3 years. With my husband, I created and managed a BIRD PARK in South Africa, raising mainly psittacines; the breeding facility housed over 1000 parrots at any given time. I speak French and English alike and manage decently in Spanish. My photography is about sharing fauna's beauty with other enthusiasts! Equipment: ALL NIKON Cameras: D500, D750 Tele lenses: 300 mm, 500 mm, 800 mm f5/6E, Zoom lenses: 16/80 mm, 80/400 mm, 200/500 mm and: Macro 150 Sigma. * * * My work can be seen HERE: http://1000-pattes.blogspot.fr/ * * * NOT ON FACEBOOK
Share this post with your friends
You may also like:
- British expat, 25, shot dead outside his home by French hunter, 33, who mistook him for a boar - as 'mortified' gunman is arrested for manslaughter
- Glue bird traps: Macron suspends use amid EU row
- Petition: End Illegal Ortolan Hunting in France!
- Ohio man fatally shoots son while deer hunting
- Snow Leopard Ghost of the Frozen Climbs
- Tracking technology confirms controversial cause of Hen Harrier decline